VII Photo Agency is currently accepting applications for a full time Operations Manager position to begin immediately. See a job description and desired skill set below.
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of VII operations including:
- Managing the VII website including updating content and managing vendor host relationship and changes to the site
- Overseeing and updating the VII photo archive
- Managing VII’s social media platforms and marketing efforts including newsletters and marketing collateral
- Responding to inquiries from prospective customers
- Providing support to and coordinating with outside organizations and VII Photographers on VII business initiatives
- Supervising the VII online store
Overall this candidate will be technically knowledgeable and a team‐oriented problem solver. He/She will be able to work under constant pressure, interruptions and multiple deadlines, such that excellent prioritization and time management skills are a must.
Position will work remotely, NYC area preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
The following skills are required:
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Familiarity with WordPress-based websites
- Light HTML skills
- Solid writing and editing experience, journalism background a plus
- Experience with designing and executing social media and newsletter campaigns to build audience and engagement
- Experience with content management systems
- Email marketing systems, iContact preferred